- Wholesale enquires
- We sell wholesale to domestic and international companies and customers with ABNs who will be ordering our products on an on-going and regular basis.
- The minimum order is $250.00 AUD exclusive of GST and freight charges.
- All prices are subject to change and GST is applied where applicable.
- Orders and delivery
- For your convenience, we have developed an on-line ordering platform on our website, so you can place your order anytime and anywhere. Orders can also be placed by email.
- Please allow at least 14 business days before your required delivery date, as your products will be made to order.
- We are trying to make everything possible to ensure our products reach you in perfect condition. All our orders are sent in airline approved polystyrene boxes with food safe non-toxic cold packs where applicable.
- Where possible we are using refrigerated courier services. You may also choose to deliver with your preferred transport company.
- Courier charges will depend on the weight or quantity of the products and the location of your delivery address. Please contact us for delivery times and schedules.
- All local Queensland deliveries are made on the same day. We may hold a delivery and send it out on Monday if it is too close to a weekend and we are concerned the order may sit in a warehouse during a weekend, for all interstate and international deliveries.
- Everything is done to make sure products reach our customers in perfect condition; however ChocArt Australia Pty Ltd is not liable for any damage caused during transportation.
- As soon as your order is placed, you will receive confirmation email, and information on lead time and delivery.
- The production of your order will start once full payment is received.
- Details for payment will be listed on your invoice and include Direct Deposit, PayPal, and Credit Card. (Please note, 2% surcharge applies for credit card payments. American Express and Diners Club are not accepted.)
- The order will dispatch once it is ready and we have received full payment.
- Changes to trading terms
We may, from time to time, review and update trading terms to take account of new laws and technology, changes to our functions and activities, and to make sure it remains appropriate.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the use of this website or these Terms, please feel free to contact us.